Wishing You Peace and Health: COVID-19 Update
Extra Sanitation Steps
At OMIANA, we know the coronavirus outbreak is impacting the customers we serve every day. You trust OMIANA, and we are here for you.
First and foremost, know that the health and safety of our community - our employees, customers, and partners - is OMIANA's top priority. You are in our thoughts and we’re wishing you health, peace, and love.
OMIANA currently is experiencing no shipping delays and we do not see that changing. Shipping services have been designated by the Governor’s offices in all 50 states as critical infrastructure. Our shipping partners are ensuring they will continue to deliver packages with safety at the forefront despite the coronavirus.
We continue to monitor the situation and are following the guidance of public health experts. Based on that guidance, we are taking the following precautionary measures to help ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees and the customers we serve.
OMIANA Safety Measures in Place:
- Our employees are working from home and we have gifted them $500 for any additional needs.
- Our fulfillment partner has mandated heightened safety protocols to help ensure their office and warehouse is a clean, safe working environment,
- Employees must wash and sanitizing hands before entering the facility and wash their hands hourly at a minimum.
- Morning and afternoon daily sanitation of each workstation, break areas, and the equipment in the facility.
- Maintaining the healthcare experts’ social distancing protocols with delivery partners during pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Expanding the company’s sick leave policy to allow for full recovery from any symptoms of illness before returning to work.
- We’re following the lead of our trusted shipping & fulfillment partners UPS, FedEx, USPS, and Amazon to make sure your packages continue to arrive safely and on-time. (See the links below this message to see their messages and how they are working.
As an online retailer, we are not faced with some of the challenges of a brick and mortar store such as having product testers on display or employee to customer contact. Omiana has a strong and established supply and distribution network. We remain your online resource where you can shop from the safety of your home. We’re here for each other and will continue to support you.
Here’s Some Positive News:
- We’ve issued various discounts for our customers as a small way to help decrease the financial pressures some of our community are experiencing - look for the OMIANA newsletter in your inbox for the latest discounts (sign up).
- We have plenty of inventory in stock and are here to help you keep your skin healthy and vibrant.
- We have existing systems and tools in place that allow our team to work remotely.
- We are fortunate to operate with a relatively small staff, including in our fulfillment center where the total number of employees at any given time is less than the federal recommendations of gatherings.
- We have Live Chat available 24/7 with our customer service team members any hour of the day on omiana.com to answer your questions.
- The CDC FAQS give peace of mind that our communities can continue to source goods online
Thank you for continuing to trust Omiana as your clean beauty source. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us through omiana.com and use the Live Chat to start the conversation.
Thank you, and we wish you all good health!
Your Omiana Team
World Health Organization - COVID-19
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention - COVID-19
What To Do if You Are Sick
Leave a comment